Customer Service Information
Contact CT Farm & Country Online
Emails are answered Monday through Friday. If you require immediate assistance please contact us at: 1-800-860-1799.
• All orders are shipped FOB from our nearest warehouse or directly from the manufacturer or supplier.
• Most shipping charges are based on the merchandise total for your order (see chart).
• Some items are subject to additional freight or handling fees.
• Items exceeding standard shipper's weight or size limitations will be shipped pre-paid via freight truck. If liftgate is required addtional fees may apply. Ask for details.
• UPS Orders Placed by 3 p.m. CST Monday - Friday Will Ship same day. LTL orders next day.
• For faster delivery, request UP Overnight, 2-Day or 3-Day Delivery from our customer service representative. Additional shipping charges will apply on expedited orders.
• We cannot be responsible for delays caused by UPS, Parcel Post or other freight companies, however, if you feel there has been an unreasonable delay, please contact us.
• For all orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states, you will be charged the actual shipping charges. Please remit all orders in US funds. For Canadian Customers - Duty, GST and Brokerage Fees, PST (if appli cable) will be collected at delivery. We will assist in figuring your shipping charges. Please call 1-800-860-1799 for assistance.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and money orders. When ordering by mail include your payment. Fax orders must pay by credit card only.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY CODE
The 3 or 4-digit code is located on the back of your card, inside the signature area. Typically the signature panel will have a series of numbers, but only the last three or four digits make up the security code.
• Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Prices listed in this catalog do not include freight. Please refer to the chart above for freight charges.
• Typographic, photographic or descriptive errors are subject to correction.
We make every attempt to have all items in stock. However, in the event an item is back-ordered, it will be shipped as soon as possible using our standard shipping method. If we are unable to fill the order in 30 days, we will either send you a refund or inform you of the delay.
Tractor Parts - All New, Rebuilt and Used tractor parts are guaranteed for materials and workmanship for 1-year from the date of shipment for replacement or refund unless otherwise noted.
This warranty does not include costs incurred for third parties for additional parts or labor involved in the repair. This warranty applies only to farming applications. Products used for other applications, including, but not limited to industrial and other commercial applications, are not covered by this express warranty, nor are they covered by express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Guaranteed for applications listed only; void for other applications. The above express limited warranties are given in place of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and such express warranties constitute the only warranties made.
Engine Block Assemblies - If a block assembly fails within one year of purchase date, CT Farm & Country reserves the right to inspect, repair and return the engine. In the instance the failure is not the result of CT Farm & Country materials or workmanship, the customer will be advised of the expenses they will incur to repair and return the engine. Any repair or attempted repair not previously authorized by CT Farm & Country voids all warranties.
All Other Product - All other product is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Please call toll free 1-800-860-1799 for return authorization prior to returning any product to CT Farm & Country. Merchandise that is being returned for any reason must be sent prepaid to our Indianola, IA distribution center within 30 days of purchase. Exchange or refund will be made promptly when the returned merchandise is in good condition, unused, in original packaging with proper packing materials and the reason for the return is stated. Some items subject to a 15% restocking fee. Merchandise returned without a return authorization or not meeting conditions listed above may be refused. Merchandise that has been installed is non-refundable. Parts returned due to our error are limited to refund of purchase price plus shipping charges.
The unit being replaced must be returned in the original box within 30 days of shipment and must be complete, intact and capable of being rebuilt to receive full credit. Returns not meeting these criteria will be subject to appropriate deductions.
Engine Block Assembly Returns -The unit being replaced must be returned in the original box within 30 days of shipment and must be complete, intact and capable of being rebuilt (i.e. crankshaft cannot be broken) to receive full credit. Anything not meeting these criteria will be subject to appropriate deductions.
WE BUY CORES
We purchase cores for use in our rebuilt parts operation. If you have cores to return please contact us at 1-800-860-1799.
SALES TAX EXEMPTION - STATE OF IOWA
Sales tax will be charged for deliveries within the state of Iowa on non web orders only. In order to be exempt from taxes on product shipped into Iowa on call in and mail in order, fill out the tax exempt form found under "Resources" at the top of the page. Mail or fax a copy of completed formto our company.
1-YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL TRACTOR PARTS